Facials shouldn’t be an occasional indulgence—why not go for a monthly appointment? Not only are facials relaxing and rejuvenating for your skin, but getting a monthly facial can benefit you in other ways. If you’re serious about skincare, getting a monthly facial will help you appear youthful, well rested and healthy.
What are the benefits of getting a monthly facial? Here’s more info on why you should visit your esthetician at least once per month:
- Fight stress: Modern life is stressful. No matter what your job, we’ve all got constant demands on our time and attention. One of the best parts about getting a monthly facial is the fact that you’ll be able to enjoy some extra relaxation while someone else takes care of you. That goes a long way toward looking and feeling more relaxed.
- Improve circulation: Facials work by improving the circulation in your face. The improved blood flow reduces puffiness and helps drain lymphatic fluid that can build up. This allows your skin to naturally purge toxins and brings more oxygen and nutrients to the surface of your skin.
- Enjoy deep cleansing: Dirt, pollution, oil and makeup can all make an impact on your face. While regular cleansers are helpful for removing the bulk of the dirt on your skin, facials can delve much deeper below the surface. You’ll walk away with completely healthy, dirt- and bacteria-free skin.
- Keep your skin hydrated: Many facials use special, high-quality hydration techniques to make sure your skin is getting the right amount of moisture. It’s a step up from your daily moisturizer—and your skin is probably thirsty for it.
- Ward off acne: Acne occurs when your skin’s pores become clogged with dirt, bacteria and oil. Facials help you tackle the root cause of acne so that you’ll experience fewer breakouts overall. For anyone who struggles with chronic adult acne, it can be life-changing.
- Exfoliate regularly: Are you exfoliating regularly? If you’re like most people, probably not, but a facial can ensure that you’re getting the right kind of exfoliation for your skin. Scrubbing away dead skin cells can reveal a brighter glow, prevent acne and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Get rid of fine lines and wrinkles: Speaking of fine lines and wrinkles, a monthly facial can help your skin produce more collagen and elastin. This will naturally reduce the appearance of wrinkles, especially as you continue your monthly appointments.
- Get a youthful glow: Finally, monthly facials will help you get or retain your youthful glow. When we’re stressed and tired, our skin doesn’t look its best. Monthly facials help uncover the fresh skin underneath all the daily stress and activity.
The more often you get facials, the better your skin will appear. Isn’t it time you treated yourself to better looking skin? Call the team at Spa’ Mazing Beauty and Wellness to book an appointment or inquire about our services. We look forward to helping you look your best.